Glitched Reality: NBA® 2K21 MyTEAM Season 6 Starts Tomorrow
Fans can experience MyTEAM with a mysterious twist, secret codes and more
2K today announced the next season of MyTEAM for NBA® 2K21 on PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia and PC, featuring a mysterious Glitched Reality experience. Not all is as it seems in MyTEAM Season 6, there are secret codes fans can discover to unlock all the Glitched Reality mysteries that lie within.
Continuing the debut season structure in the franchise’s history, Season 6 - Glitched Reality - features mystery, progression, rewards and more, in a variety of new content for ballers to enjoy, including:
- A new level 40 prize: the first Dark Matter Level 40 reward for MyTEAM, J.R. Smith;
- New signature challenge from season headliner Dwyane Wade;
- Collect up to a full 13 player lineup’s worth of reward Galaxy Opals by completing different MyTEAM mode challenges, including superstars like Rashard Lewis, Michael Redd, Jerry Sloan, Artis Gilmore and more.
- New Glitched tier in Domination with a Galaxy Opal Evo to Dark Matter Mel Daniels as the final 99 star reward;
- Start the new season off with a Sapphire Evo Jimmy Butler as the Level 1 reward;
- More secret codes for fans to uncover within MyTEAM Season 6.
Remember that all progress players make on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of NBA 2K21 will transfer to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions within the same console family via dual-access. More information is available at the dual-access FAQ. Additionally, NBA 2K21 is now available on Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft’s subscription service, for players that want to jump in. More details can be found here.
Visual Concepts is a 2K studio. 2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
# # #