Start Your Engines: NBA® 2K21 MyTEAM Season 7 “Full Throttle” Available Tomorrow
Go all out in MyTEAM Season 7!
2K today announced the next action-packed season of MyTEAM for NBA® 2K21 on PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia and PC arriving tomorrow. Start your engines, it’s time to put the pedal to the metal in the four week long MyTEAM Season 7 - Full Throttle. Matching the intensity of the conclusion of the NBA regular season, ballers will jump hot off the line on the race to level 40, with 150,000 XP released on day one to kick start the season.
Season 7 - Full Throttle, the quickest MyTEAM Season to date, ends on June 4 and features a heart-pumping thrill of fast-paced action, challenges and rewards including:
- Start the new season off with a Ruby Evo Derrick Rose as the Level 1 reward, alongside 150,000 XP on day one. Players can race to level 40 to earn a Dark Matter Vince Carter as the Season 7 level 40 reward;
- Several Dark Matter reward cards across MyTEAM Modes, including the late-great Elgin Baylor, Larry Johnson, Sidney Moncrief, Bailey Howell, Larry Kenton, Jerry Lucas, Louie Dampier and Bill Walton;
- Starting Saturday, May 8, the Token Market will open to commemorate the newest inductees into the Basketball Hall of Fame with exclusive packs containing Hall of Fame badges and more;
- To celebrate our Legend Edition Cover Athlete Kobe Bryant’s upcoming induction, all MyTEAM players will receive a Hall of Fame badge, every day for eight days (May 8-15) just for logging in;
- Spotlight Sim is making its return with new rewards including Lifetime Agendas to be complete for the Fire Basketball, available for the first time on Next Generation consoles and the brand-new Holographic Basketball;
- A new base set, Current Series 3, to match the intensity in the NBA right now. This set includes MyTEAM’s first ever Galaxy Opal base cards with Stephen Curry and Lebron James both rated as league-leading Galaxy Opals;
- New signature challenge from Tracy McGrady: replicate his amazing scoring flurry from 2004 against the San Antonio Spurs by scoring 13 points in 33 seconds;
- More daily challenges, locker codes, agendas, season levels and more to be announced from our Twitter (@NBA2K_MyTEAM) all season long.
Check out the full Courtside Report here for all the details on the latest season.
Remember that all progress players make on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of NBA 2K21 will transfer to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions within the same console family via dual-access. More information is available at the dual-access FAQ. Additionally, NBA 2K21 is now available on Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft’s subscription service, for players that want to jump in. More details can be found here.
Visual Concepts is a 2K studio. 2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
# # #